Cross/Dot all the I's
A travel between initial idea to eventual form. In this program, curated for L'Œil d'Oodaaq Festival, the contrast between concepts and genres is celebrated.
The works presented may differ in topic and genre, but what brings them together is an unique individual quality where the artist payed close attention to detail and used cinematic elements to travel from the initial idea to the eventual form.
- Donato Arcella - Hydro-Gene
- Alejandro Bernal & Diana Combo - Zentralflughafen
- Dário Pacheco & José Gonçalves - I'm not a hooker, i'm a dancer
- Edin Hendo - Sprecho
- Alexei Mizin - To the beach
- Faith Holland - Improving, non-stop.
- Astrid Salas - The Night of the Soul
- Mauricio Rivera Henao - Corresponding
- Vitor Medeiros - Psychic Spies From China
Curated program for the L'Œil d'Oodaaq Festival.
L'Œil d'Oodaaq is a non-proit organization stimulating research on video art, as well as other art forms questioning contemporary imagery : photography, installation, drawing, performance, new media. L'Œil d'Oodaaq defends nomad and poetic images, and wishes to facilitate encounters between artists, public, and art professionals.
6 cours des alliés 35000, Rennes, France